Who is Sanjana Ganesan?
Sanjana Ganesan is an Indian Model, Anchor, and also a sports presenter. Sanjana has been hosting specials shows in Star sports for Cricket and Badminton tournaments. She got the opportunity to host 2019 the cricket world cup in England since she hosted popular shows like ‘Match Point’ and ‘Cheeky Singles’ from England. During the Indian Premier League 2019, she was also part of the Star Sports broadcast team.
Sanjana got born on 6th May 1991(age 29 years, as of 2021) in the city name Pune, Maharastra. She did her schooling at the Bishop’s School, Pune. She was brilliant in her study and after completing her plus2 in 2008 she took admission in B.Tech from the Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune India. After completing her B.Tech she joined an IT and digital marketing firm, CDK Global as a software engineer for two years. Rather than B.Tech Student, she also loves models and she performs in many fashion show contests and won the title too.
- Date of Birth: 6 May 1991(Monday)
- Height: 165 cm, 1.65 m or 5.5 inch
- Religion: Hinduism
- Caste: Kallar
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Hobbies: Dancing, Adventurous sports, and Reading books
- Tv-Debut: MTV Splitsvilla
Sanjana started her career as a model since it was her dream to become a model from childhood. While doing her job she also pursued her modeling and participated in Femina style diva, 2012 and there she could place her in position, she won the final. After that, she participated in many fashion contests. In 2013 she participated in the ‘Femina Officially Gorgeous’ contest and she won the title. She also took part in Miss India 2014, she performed a classic dance at Miss India 2014 talent round.
She was also selected for season 7 Splitsvilla reality show 2014 which was hosted by popular actor Sunny Leone and Nikhil Chinapa in Mtv’s. At that time she has an affair with co-contestant Ashwini Koul who was also there on Tv Debut MTV Splitsvilla. In the year 2016, she was hired by “Star sports” as an anchor and sports presenter. Since then she was an Anchor and Sports presenter. She was offered by KKR and became the official anchor of Kolkata Knight Riders’ special show called ‘The Knight Club’ which featured on-air and on social media. The show talks about the players of the KKR cricket team. Sanjana Ganesan has also hosted award ceremonies for the Board of Control for Cricket in India.
Sanjana Ganesan net worth Salary is 1-2 crore.
Husband: Recently married Jasprit Bumrah, Profession- Cricketer
Father: Ganesan Ramaswamy, Profession- Management Guru and author
Mother: Dr. Sushma Ganesan, Profession- Lawyer and Fitness Coach
Siblings: Sister Sheetal Ganesan, Profession- Dentist
Sanjana recently got married to Indian great bowler Jasprit Bumrah on 15th March, 2021 in Goa with Punjabi rituals.
Some Known Facts about Sanjana Ganesan
- She dreams of becoming Miss India someday. She wants to give her title to her mother.
- Sanjana was a gold medalist from the Symbiosis Institute of Technology.
- Tv Presenter for @StarSportsIndia Digital Host That Miss India Girl Nerd Perpetual Child,” Sanjana describes herself on social media. Her life was full of magic and she enjoyed every single moment in her life.
- Her social media account is full of photos of cricket stars and Bollywood celebrities.
- She loves to play with pet dogs as she is an animal lover. Her pet dog’s name is Zara.
- She stated that her best interviews so far were with Sachin Tendulkar and Mahendra Singh Dhoni.
Some Favorite Things
Actor: Ayushmann Khurana, Ranveer Singh
Actress: Dipika Padukon
Cricketer: Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Street food: Pani Puri
Films: Bollywood- 3-Idiots, Sholay, Hollywood- Marley & me.
Singer: Sunidhi Chauhan
Awards and Honors
- She was the Gold Medalists at the Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune.
- Winner of Femina Style Diva 2012
- Winner of Femina Miss India Pune 2013